Are you an experienced Customer Care Coordinator?
Location Haslingden - Moving to Heywood in August 2021
Our Client is a specialist manufacturer of fume cupboards, vented enclosures and fume extraction systems and is recognised as a leader in the market, with blue-chip customers in the pharmaceutical and higher education sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, rapidly growing business boasting an impressive client base and ambitious plans for the future.
- £22.000 basic salary plus overtime
- 24 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
As a Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for looking after a team of Field Service Engineers.
- Previous administrative experience within a busy environment
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task within a fast-paced organisation
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills together with great attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships with line managers, employees and associates at all levels of the business
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft excel and word
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work confidentially at all times
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Contact Monika Siemienczuk for more details on 0161 839 5353 email@example.com