Cost Engineer, Permanent Position, Basic is £40,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who have a proud history of safely delivering cost-effective decommissioning, waste management and land remediation services for the nuclear industry.
The role will be:
To provide a comprehensive and effective cost control and reporting service. To provide cost management, oversight and reporting service for the contract to enable the effective management of expenditure and provide oversight of the budget. Manage the timely collection of data to support on-going budget control and forecasting.
To safely provide cost control management support to the Project Manager in delivering successful projects, product or integrated solutions to time, scope in a cost-effective way.
Qualifications and skills
Educated to degree level, AAT qualified or equivalent
· Knowledge of Major Projects, Change Control procedures and management
· Experience of managing Financial Performance
· Experience of planning and controlling work to Project Control Procedures
· Experience of forecasting
· Excellent negotiating, listening and influencing abilities
· Management of deadlines and delivery to schedule
· Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your CV to email@example.com