Our client has one of the most important jobs in the world, helping make sure that pure water is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
They genuinely are water experts and innovators in all things treatment and sustainability.
A position has opened for a Commissioning Engineer to join their team. Although primarily field-based, you will need to live within commuting distance of their Stoke office.
As a Commissioning Engineer your main tasks will be;
- Mobilisation of units, making sure that customers are ready to accept them on site.
- Asset Management, ensuring equipment is maintained and ready to roll out as required.
- Procurement, identifying consumables needed for maintenance tasks and repairs are kept in stock.
- QA, developing systems and procedures to ensure that projects go to plan.
- Health & Safety, making sure that all equipment is kept in safe working order and projects run in line with H&S policy.
To be successful, the ideal candidate for this role will hold a HNC/Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar subject and have practical industry experience. You will have experience in Electrical Engineering with a background in plc control, electrical circuitry with the ability to fault find within a control panel. Understanding the function of a motor is critical.
A valid UK driving licence is required for this role.
As expected, you will be provided with everything required to do your role;
- Company van
- Fuel Card
You will be rewarded well with an excellent basic salary and a very comprehensive benefits package including; Life assurance, Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, Dental Insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Travel Insurance, Health Screening, Shopping discounts and much more.
A training and development plan will be designed for you as the business wants their staff to grow and develop; this may involve off-site training.
Applications for this role will be high, so don't miss out! Apply Now!
Please get in touch with Mark Dorey at Employment Solutions on 0161 416 6296 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!