If you have commercial experience in plumbing, HVAC & maintenance and wish to elevate your career we have the perfect role for you!
An ever-expanding company are recruiting to develop and invest in people to become fully qualified Commercial Gas Engineers. As a company they service clients across the UK. You will be trained in carrying out the service & maintenance in commercial properties UK wide.
Responding to service calls; testing, servicing & repairing a wide variety of equipment through fault finding techniques, offering advice and technical support to customers when required & reporting back to the Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ's level 2 & 3 or equivalent (training will be provided)
- Commercial Gas safety (training will be provided)
- Plumbing experience
- Installation skills
- HVAC experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary ranging from £28k - £32k
- 40 hours per week with overtime readily available
- Company vehicle & mobile phone/ tablet
- Paid from door to door
- Attendance bonuses for contracted hours (50p per hour)
To apply for the role please contact Lewis Burke - 0161 8395353 or send a CV - email@example.com