I am currently recruiting for Commercial Gas Engineers to cover the North West area, to join my client who are a family-owned engineering company with their head office based in Eccles. The role will involve servicing their customers located in the North West and you will be provided with your own work van, tool's, company laptop/ tablet and fuel card.
Salary from £32,000 to £34,000 dependant on experience.
working hours- 40 hours Monday to Friday- Overtime Available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responding to service calls
- Test, service and repair a wide variety of equipment throughout the UK Fault Finding
- Offering advice and technical support to customers
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- NVQ level 2 & 3 in service & maintenance (preferable)
- Commercial N Gas safety
- Commercial Pipework
- Commercial plant
- Must have installation skills
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK
- Good communication skills
- Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
- Have either F-GAS, Gas safe or equivalent
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary ranging from £32 - £34k
- 40 hours per week with overtime readily available
- Company vehicle & mobile phone/ tablet
- Paid from door to door
- Attendance bonuses for contracted hours (50p per hour)
Please send CV's to Zoe@emp-sol.com or call 01618395353 to fast track your application.