|Location: North West England, England||Salary: £55000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Taylor|
Client Partner/Business Development
Employment Solutions are looking for a highly professional Client Partner/Business Development expert to play a key role in helping achieve our clients ambitious growth plans.
This is a regional role and will mean you'd be home based initally. The aim is to win business and build a team around the Client Partner and open a local office in the near future.
The focus will be on public sector organisations and we are ideally looking for candidates who have experience or a solid network in the public sector (central gov, local gov, healthcare, education etc)
Preferred regions include Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol.
Solid experience in consulative selling of bespoke software development and agile teams in the UK
About the role:
You will have consultative sales experience in agile software development to provide digital solutions using onshore teams. You will have a keen interest in the latest technology developments.
Your role will be to build your own territory plan, develop a pipeline of prospects, identify appropriate outreach tactics, hold initial meetings to qualify interest, develop the opportunity, negotiate and close.
You will be responsible for managing the growth in a few accounts, partner relationships and drive new account growth. Strong communication skills and the ability to network with your prospects to C level and nurture these relationships will be critically important. You will have the skills and aptitude to work on long term, complex business wins.
- Develop your own territory plan identifying prospective clients and appropriate outreach tactics
- Identify growth from within the accounts that you manage and achieve ambitious growth goals working closely with the delivery team
- Consult and craft solutions (along with delivery teams) to match your customer's needs
- Develop a balanced pipeline of opportunities to achieve your quarterly and annual target
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including initial meetings, interest development, negotiation and contract finalisation
- We are looking for a proven new business salesperson with a minimum of 5 years B2B software development sales experience
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to rigorously work to deadlines
- A good understanding of the custom software development industry using distributed or offshore teams
- A strong record of achievement in consultative based selling
- A good understanding of digital technologies and solutions and in Agile software development
- Must be a team player with ability to work with colleagues across the business and a range of clients
- You are able to manage your own time autonomously and prioritise work in line with business objectives and your targets
- Ambitious, eager to develop own skills and take on more responsibility
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment