CNC Turners required, Permanent positions, Working Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm. £15.32 an hour + shift allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who are part of a Group that have been established for over 150 years and are a world leader in the design and manufacture of pumps, valves, cyclones, vibrating screen machines, crushers and other associated equipment for the mining and minerals processing industries.
They're seeking skilled Machinists to operate both CNC vertical and horizontal turret lathes. This involves machining a variety of components in Chrome Irons and SG Irons, with Fanuc Controls in a medium to heavy environment.
Operators will be expected to produce products to the specific requirements and to a high-quality standard. As well as able to edit Programs and tool setting.
- CNC Machining experience with turret lathes and mills are essential
- Editing CNC Programmes
- Maintaining Quality output standards
- Safe operations of heavy engineering equipment
- Machining castings to tight tolerances
Experience & Qualifications:
- Apprentice trained or time served
- Possess a positive attitude towards modern manufacturing processes
- Willingness to adopt lean manufacturing principles
- Experience in heavy engineering sectors
- Foundry & Casting experience is desirable
- Focused towards working within a devoted and continuously improving health and safety culture. Ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
- Back shift pattern (2pm-10pm)
If you would like further information please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org