|Location: Nelson, Lancashire||Salary: £13 - £15 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Haworth|
Currently recruiting for a CNC Turner/ Miller for my client based around the Nelson/ Burnley area, my client work within a large variety of industries manufacturing bespoke components.
Hours- Monday to Thursday 8am till 4:30 pm with an early finish on a Friday-
Lots of overtime available paid at a higher rate.
Hourly rate dependant on experience from £12.50 to £15
The ideal candidate will have experience-
- Setting and operating CNC Turning machines- Mazak is preferred- Mazatrol control's
- Setting operating and programming CNC Milling machines with Fanuc controls.
- experience setting program datum's, insert tool data and measure tooling to machine components.
- Holiday's 32 days
- Increased Pension contribution scheme
- family feel working environment
- further training and development
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01618395353 to fast track your application.