We have an excellent opportunity for a CNC Turner to join our client based in the Oldham area.
This Company is highly regarded as leaders in the design, manufacture and supply of valves, manifolds, and flow control equipment to the defence and nuclear industries.
1-week of training on days you will then move on to double day at £17.45 per hour Lots of overtime available.
- 1 week of 6 till 2 Monday to Friday
- 1 week of 2 till 11:30 Monday to Thursday- Off Friday
The role will involve the programming, setting and operating of Turning/ Mazak Machines
Any experience using Fanuc, Heidenhain, Siemens, mazatrol controls will be beneficial.
This is a great company to work for a nice clean workshop environment with a great team to work with, this is an exciting time to join the business as they have an order book that is full for the next 44 years.
Company benefits are
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- company pension 4% employer and 5% employee contribution.
- Sick pay after qualifying period.
- Friday lunchtime finish.
- Chance to make an impact within a growing organisation where there will lots of potential to progress.
Click apply if interested or contact Zoe Haworth at Employment Solutions for further details-