CNC Setter/Operators, Permanent position, £24,000 Basic + Shift Allowances - will be upto £27,000, + bonus
Will start on Days and then after training will move onto rotating 6-2, 2-10 shift.
We are looking for CNC Setter Operators to work with a long established, Bolton-based Company who are the market leader in the field of vehicle-mounted hydraulics systems.
Will need to be a Time served Engineer to apply,
The successful candidates duties will include:
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, turning and milling.
- Load material into machines
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces
- Perform work by following the company's operating standards
- Regularly inspects machines for mechanical and safety issues
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Maintain and updates records about the machine's operations and the team's overall performance
The working pattern will be on a 2 shift system (6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm Mon-Thurs, with Fridays as 6am - 12.40pm or 12.35pm to 7.15pm) with shift premiums, bonus payments and overtime available.
- Bonus scheme
- Quarterly bonus
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org