A new exciting opportunity has become available for a CNC Miller to join our client who is a leading supplier of precision tooling based in Nelson.
This a permanent position and a great opportunity to work for a growing company who invest time, money and training to all employees.
to be suitable for this role you will have the following experience-
- Have experience setting and operating CNC milling machines
- ability to work to close tolerances
- Work to Engineering Drawings
- Use of Heidenhain and Fanuc controls
- Set up 3 axis machines
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and also work within a team.
The position is for 37hrs a week- 7:30am until 3:30pm with an early finnish on a Friday.
If you think above sounds like what you're looking for please apply.
To fast track your application please send CV to Zoe@emp-sol.com or call 01618395353