|Location: Blackburn, Lancashire||Salary: £13.50 - £15.09 per hour + +Shift Allowance|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Samantha Worsh|
CNC Setters, Permanent Position, Starting hourly rate is £13.51 an hour, rises to £15.09 an hour after three months. + Shift Allowance
Working hours are a 3-day shift pattern, 6 am-6:30 pm or night shift available Mon-Thurs
Immediate interviews and start rate for the right candidate
Fantastic opportunity to work for a company that specialises in designing and manufacturing diving equipment.
The successful applicant will work on a friendly shop floor; the Management encourages their Employees to develop and grow within the Business.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a technical machining background.
- Ideally, CNC Milling experience, although not essential
- The highest standards of H&S and Quality are essential
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts "right first time."
- A detailed understanding of engineering drawing, tooling selection, work holding & cutting strategy is essential
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team
- A good understanding of Lean manufacturing / 6s methodology would be desirable
Excellent shift premiums, please feel free to contact me to discuss further; please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 416 6366, or email your up to date CV to email@example.com