CNC Setters, Pemanent Position, Starting hourly rate is £13.51 an hour, rises to £15.09 an hour after 3 months. +Shift Allowance
Working hours are 3 day shift pattern, 6am-6:30pm
Immediate interviews and start rate for the right candidate
Fantastic opportunity to work for a company who specialise in designing and manufacturing diving equipment.
Successful applicant will be working on a friendly shop floor, Management encourage their Employees to develop and grown within the Business.
- A minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience in a technical machining background
- Ability to program Fanuc control
- Experience of setting Citizen sliding head machines / Miyanos / Nakamura NTJ would be a strong advantage
- Highest standards of H&S and Quality is essential
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts "right first time"
- A detailed understanding of engineering drawing, tooling selection, work holding & cutting strategy is essential
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team
- A good understanding of Lean manufacturing / 6s methodology would be desirable
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 416 6366, or email your upto date CV to email@example.com