|Location: Blackburn, Lancashire||Salary: £13.51 - £15.09 per hour|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Haworth|
An Excellent opportunity has become available for a time served CNC Machinist to join our client who is located in Blackburn on a permanent basis.
The hours are currently on a weekly rotating shift pattern of 6am - 2pm/2pm - 10pm plus a shift allowance of £477.53 is also included in the monthly salary.
CNC Setter, Permanent position, Starting hourly rate £13.51 rises to £15.09 after 3 months.
To be a successful candidate the candidate will
- Be time served
- Have experience programming Fanuc controls- Or editing programmes
- Experience of setting sliding head machines / Miyanos / Nakamura NTJ would be a strong advantage- but not essential
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings
- Have a good understanding of tooling selections, work holding & cutting strategy is essential
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team
- A good understanding of Lean manufacturing / 6s methodology would be desirable
33 days holiday (inc BH + Christmas Shutdown)
Private medical care (BUPA)
Sick pay scheme
Staff recognition schemes (inc long service awards)
Please email CV's to Zoe@emp-sol.com or call 01618395353 to fast track application