CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator
Annual Salary: £25,614
39 hours per week
25 days holiday
I am currently looking for an experienced CNC Programmer who is able to Set / Operate a Mazak Lathe. This is a great opportunity to join a large and leading Aerospace company based in Welham Green, Herts. They have been in business for over 100 years and design and manufacture gearing systems and gearboxes.
- Create Programs and Set / Operate Mazak CNC Lathes (including bar feeds).
- Produce first-off components for inspection.
- Ensure components are produced to the highest standards as per specifications and drawings.
- Inspect components during production to ensure drawing / spec requirements are maintained.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing activities where required.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Programming setting and operating Mazak CNC lathes.
- Be conversant with Mazak (Mazatrol) controls.
- Be able to read and interpret engineers drawings and tolerances.
- Be able to use a wide range of different measuring devices and inspection techniques.
- Familiar with Aerospace AS9100C requirements in relation to CNC turner's role.
- Able to work as part of a team and assist others where required.
If you have the right experience and would like to discuss further then please contact Gary NOW on 0161 839 5353