Currently recruiting for a CNC Miller based in the Rochdale area, you will be joining a highly regarded market leader in the supply of large machinery to the rubber process industry for over 150 years!
Salary- £35,000 to £38,000
The role is working on a 3 shift pattern- Days, evening and nights.
Hourly rate of £14.22 on standard days while training
Hourly Rates when on shifts;
- 6am-2pm - £17.06
- 2pm-10pm - £18.48
- 10pm-6am - £19.90
The role includes-
- Setting, operating and part programming using Heidenhain/ Fanuc Controls
- Self inspection of machined parts
- Adhering to health and safety standards
- General housekeeping of your workspace
- Feeding back any issues to the team leader.
In return you will receive the following:
- Hourly rate of £14.22 on standard days
- Rate including Shift allowances - (6am-2pm - £17.06 ) (2pm-10pm - £18.48) (10pm-6am - £19.90)
- Annual pay reviews
- Company pension scheme
- Fantastic benefits
- Opportunities to develop and upskill.
Click apply or discuss the role further, please contact Zoe at Employment Solutions or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0161 8395353