We're recruiting for a CNC Miller in Rochdale.
You will be joining a highly regarded market leader in the supply of large machinery to the rubber process industry for over 150 years!
A company who prides themselves on their promise to deliver quality products with passion and reliability.
As a time served machinist working in the rings cell your main duties will consist of:
- Setting, operating and part programming using Heidenhain/ Fanuc Controls
- Self inspection of machined parts
- Adhering to health and safety standards
- General housekeeping of your workspace
- Feeding back any issues to the team leader.
Working 37 hours per week initially starting on days, with a view to moving on to an alternating 3-shift pattern. It is essential applicants can work and cover all 3 shifts.
In return you will receive the following:
- Hourly rate of £14.22 on standard days
- Rate including Shift allowances - (6am-2pm - £17.06 ) (2pm-10pm - £18.48) (10pm-6am - £19.90)
- Annual pay reviews
- Company pension scheme
- Fantastic benefits
- Opportunities to develop and upskill.
Click apply or discuss the role further, please contact Dean Carthy at Employment Solutions - 0161 8395353