|Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester||Salary: Up to £17.45 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Neil Davies|
We have an excellent opportunity for a CNC Miller to join a forward-thinking engineering business based in the Oldham area. This Company is highly regarded as leaders in the design, manufacture and supply of valves, manifolds, and flow control equipment to the defence and nuclear industries.
1 week of training on days you will move on to double days at £17.45 per hour Lots of overtime available.
- 1 week of 6 till 2 Monday to Friday
- 1 week of 2 till 11:30 Monday to Thursday- Off Friday
- part-programming, setting and operating of a CNC Milling machine with fanuc controls.
- Examine machinery production output to verify the product is acceptable to move onto the next part of the production process.
- Regularly inspect machines for mechanical and safety issues.
The ideal candidate will have experience programming setting and operating a CNC miller using Fanuc Controls- Part programming/ Editing experience will be considered!
Click apply if interested or contact Zoe Haworth at Employment Solutions for further details- email@example.com 01618395353