|Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester||Salary: £17.06 - £19.90 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Dean Carthy|
We have an excellent opportunity for a CNC Machinist to work for an established machine building manufacturer based in the Rochdale Area on a permanent basis.
Ideal candidates will be time served CNC machinists who are comfortable moving between turning and milling machines.
Basic 37-hours per week initially on days, with the view to move to shift working after a short settling-in period.
Shift rates as follows: 6-2 (£17.06), 2-10 (£18.48), 10-6 (£19.90).
It is essential that all applicants are flexible and can work a 3-shift rotation including nights.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Time served
- have the flexibility to work 3 shift rotation.
- Experience on cutting hard materials / hard welded parts
- Experience using Heidenhein/ Fanuc controls
- Part programming and self-inspection.
- Experience with the machining of medium sized parts, part programming with Heidenhein/ Fanuc controls and self-inspection is preferred.
Please call Zoe at employment solutions for more info or email CV to email@example.com