|Location: Accrington, Lancashire||Salary: £10.86 - £12.94 per hour + + shift allowances and overtime|
|Sector: Engineering, Aerospace||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sam Worsh|
URGENT REQUIREMENTS FOR SEMI-SKILLED/TIME SERVED MACHINISTS, VARIOUS SHIFTS, ON-GOING CONTRACT
This an exciting opportunity to work for a company who specialises in designing and manufacturing engine components for the Aerospace Industry.
Our Client is currently looking for Semi-Skilled or Time Served CNC Machinists with Milling/Turning experience.
Responsibilities of the Machinist are:
- Ability to work to company standards and work to instructions as defined by the engineering team
- Be fully conversant with the interpretation stage drawings and able to carry out running checks on established products for other cell users
- Working as part of a team to contribute to improving any working processes.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer drawings, safety rules
- Working knowledge of various machine types, processes and methods
The role will only be operating, and there is no setting or programming involved
There are various shifts available, although will be starting on a day shift which is Monday-Thursday 8 am - 4:30 pm and Fri 8 am -1 pm while training.
The hourly rate is dependent on experience + Shift allowance(After training period)
Immediate interviews and start date
For further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.