Permanent CNC Machinists, Salary will be based on experience
Working hours will mainly be rotating double days,
The role will involve Relocation to Isle Of Man, which there will be an attractive relocation package.
This is a fantastic/life changing opportunity to join a Company who were founded in 1955. They have a long history of supplying complex parts and assemblies into the Aerospace and Defence industries and an expert in the machining of complex prismatic components.
Need to be time served and have experience of Setting & Operating Mill/Turn CNC Machines
The Mill Turn machine setter-operator will work in the precision machining area of their business manufacturing high specification, tight tolerance, safety-critical aerospace parts in line with customer specification. The setter-operator will work on various mill turn machines, producing precision products in line with quality standards.
* Set up and run multiple 3-5 axis CNC mill/turn machines through multiple operations
* Carry out machining of complex components to Customer drawing standards
* Prove out processes, producing first-offs
* Investigate root cause and corrective action of any non-conforming components produced
* Responsible for housekeeping of working area
Required Experience and Skills
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in a high precision manufacturing environment. Aerospace experience is preferred.
* Experience of setting and operating CNC Machines, including but not limited to;
Mazak (Integrex), Traubs, Citizens (preferably M32/E32) or Gildermeister CNC machines.
* Demonstrable ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
* Experience of manufacturing parts to tight tolerances (as small as 0.0010'')
* Ability to read, follow and develop operating instructions and procedures
* Ability to use inspection and measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometres, CMM machines etc.
* Experience of adhering to quality standards.
Successful applicants will be subject to work permits
For further information, please contact Sam at Employment Solutions 0161 839 5353 or email your upto date CV to email@example.com