|Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire||Salary: Up to £26506.00 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Aerospace||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gary Gittings|
We Have Lift off….
If you are a time served, experienced CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator and are looking for your next career move then read on.
Due to growth and expansion, this is a great opportunity to join a large and leading Aerospace business based in Welham Green, Herts.
The business has been in operation for over 60 years and is a a long established UK manufacturer and supplier for the design and production of gearing systems and specialist gearboxes (component) parts.
To be considered for this role you must have experience in the following area:
- Create Programs and Set / Operate Mazak CNC Lathes (including bar feeds).
- Produce first-off components for inspection.
- Ensure components are produced to the highest standards as per specifications and drawings.
- Inspect components during production to ensure drawing / spec requirements are maintained.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing activities where required.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Programming setting and operating Mazak CNC lathes.
- Be conversant with Mazak (Mazatrol) controls.
- Be able to read and interpret engineers drawings and tolerances.
- Be able to use a wide range of different measuring devices and inspection techniques.
- Familiar with Aerospace AS9100C requirements in relation to CNC turner's role.