|Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire||Salary: Up to £26506.00 per annum + Overtime, Pension|
|Sector: Aerospace||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gary Gittings|
Are you an experienced CNC Turner?
Do you fancey working in the Aerospace Industry??
If the answer to the above is YES, then read on....
I am currently looking for an experienced CNC Turner, Setter & Operator for a large and leading Aerospace company based in Hatfield Hertfordshire. They are a long established UK manufacturer and supplier for the design and production of gearing systems and specialist gearboxes [component parts and complete special], and is accredited with;
- BS EN ISO9001:2008
- AS9100: Rev. C
- NADCAP Gear Manufacture
Exporting a wide range of components worldwide, with it's customer base including; Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Industrial and Automotive sectors, for prototype, development and production requirements.
- Create Programs and Set / Operate Mazak CNC Lathes (including bar feeds).
- Produce first-off components for inspection.
- Ensure components are produced to the highest standards as per specifications and drawings.
- Inspect components during production to ensure drawing / spec requirements are maintained.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing activities where required.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Experience with Programming setting and operating Mazak CNC lathes.
- Be conversant with Mazak (Mazatrol) controls.
- Be able to read and interpret engineers drawings and tolerances.
- Be able to use a wide range of different measuring devices and inspection techniques.
- Familiar with Aerospace AS9100C requirements in relation to CNC turner's role.
- Able to work as part of a team and assist others where required.
If YOU have the skills and experience and are interested then please contact GARY to discuss this role further.