Are you an experienced C# Software Developer? Do you have Commercial experience with T-SQL? Do you want to feel valued at work?
In your new role, you will be surrounded by likeminded, intelligent colleagues working in collaboration and sharing your experiences to help develop new software for the power distribution industry.
You will be a vital member of the team seeing all stages of software development through to completion. Including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Support
You will also be involved with;
- Troubleshooting and identifying fixes / subsequent changes.
- Focusing on quality of design and implementation to reduce overheads.
- Documentation of all bugs and fixes to ensure development and fixes can be achieved
- Commercial experience with C#.NET/ ASP.NET MVC/ Web API experience within large business critical systems.
- Commercial experience of Microsoft SQL Server, including knowledge of T-SQL & stored procedures.
- Agile methodology.
- Technical design skills including 'OO' design principles and design patterns.
Experience with HTML5, CSS3 or Telerik controls would be advantageous