C# Developer - Southampton - Excellent Salary & Benefits package on offer
My Southampton based tech client are currently looking for a C# Developer to join their existing team to work on existing and new development projects.
This role is for a dynamic and driven full-stack C# developer to bring their knowledge and experience to help my client expand and build their portfolio of products. There will be opportunities to work on different products and technologies and to expand skills and knowledge.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established software company with strong ambitions for growth, with the opportunity to bring your own skills and ideas to the team. We are looking for eager, self-motivated individuals who thrive on learning and problem solving, who are up for a challenge and want to make a difference.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, structure, and automatization
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Maintain accurate documentation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong analytical skills and a logical approach to problem solving
- Strong C# capabilities with experience using the .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design
- Goods knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Use of source control technologies, such as GIT
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and be autonomous and proactive in solving problems
- An Interest in programming best practices
- Experience with TDD and unit testing
ADDITIONAL SKILLS PREFERRED
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs
- Commercial experience working with high-transactional SQL environments
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM
- Full development life cycle experience
- Experience in large, complex system implementation projects
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now alternately, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com - Thanks.