C++ Developer - North East - 6 month contract
My North East based client are looking for a C++ Software Developer who, as a key member of the development team, will lead and shape the software architecture for the next generation of their products.
In this role you will bring your knowledge of C++ development in the medical device or diagnostic market to support a cutting-edge technology in the human health space.
Working in an agile development model, you will be a key element in the drive to develop powerful software within the IEC 62304 regulatory framework.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
You will have a strong background developing embedded C++ applications based on Linux or Windows operating systems.
This experience should include direct exposure to the medical device/diagnostic industry, so you have a natural understanding of how to develop software that meets the regulatory requirements for this sector.
You will also have experience of;
- Test driven development approach, experience with automated build and test environments
- Experience with medical device safety critical systems and software development based on compliance with IEC62304
- Ideally you should have some experience with Cloud-based service development, connectivity and data management
- Experience and a champion of Agile software development practices
Experience, knowledge and requirements
- Proven C++ application development experience
- Experience with embedded Linux operating systems
- Eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction
- Minimum BEng/BSc (or equivalent) in a Computer Science, Computer Science and Electronics, or Software Engineering degree
- Experience of embedded firmware development and working with bootloaders
- Product and software development experience in the life science/biotech arena
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now, alternately send a copy of your CV to email@example.com - Thanks.