Are you passionate about the Environment?
Do you want to be part of a team supporting the Electrical Vehicle charging industry with the aim of creating a carbon neutral future this is the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join one of our clients within the exciting Electrical Vehicle Charging industry.
With the recent announcement that new petrol and diesel vehicles will be fazed out in favour of Electric Vehicles our client is at the forefront of the revolution.
As the Electrical Vehicle Business Development Manager, you will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients. generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services within your area.
- Research the market to open sales opportunities
- Forecast sales and deliver against Kpi's
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data
- Deliver presentations to potential and current customers
- Support and deliver the sales strategy for the Electrical Vehicle Division
- Maintain knowledge of the competition
- Stay ahead of affairs within the EV market
This is a home based role with travel to the North West.
For a detailed job description and details about this fantastic opportunity please contact Chris Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 416 6247