|Location: North West England, England||Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus and benefits package|
|Sector: Technology, Manufacturing, Energy/Gas||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Taylor|
Business Development Manager - Northern England
Employment Solutions have partnered with one of the UK's leading manufacturers of UPS and stand by power systems to find an experienced Business Development Manager covering the North of England.
- You will be responsible for business growth within a defined area supporting a variety of industrial customers with scope to supporting existing customers.
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline.
- Create Budgets, forecasts and financial plans for Service & Spares business
- Work with Suppliers to develop and support business opportunities
- Produce a monthly report that shares relevant information on new target opportunities, Market & Competitor information.
- Lead and work with sales team in the production of their annual Budget
- Work with the sales, tendering and finance teams and any other parts of the business to produce the required information.
- Assist in preparing an annual business plan.
- Work to create specific marketing campaigns, aimed at raising the brand awareness of the business.
Objectives & Measurement:
- Deliver the consolidated Annual Sales Plan.
- Reporting material reviewed and updated monthly
- Develop the Annual Growth plan in line with new forecast.
Person Specification - Qualifications:
- Business or Engineering Degree/HND or equivalent experience.
- Good standard of secondary education
Person Specification - Experience
- Experience working with strategic sales process and pipeline management - Ideally from the UPS industry.
- Good working knowledge with Microsoft office suite.
- Operating within a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Practical experience and theoretical knowledge of Electro-Mechanical applications.