Business Development Manager - Northern England
Employment Solutions have partnered with one of the UK's leading manufacturers of UPS systems to find an experienced Business Development Manager covering the North of England.
- You will be responsible for business growth within a defined area supporting a variety of industrial customers with scope to supporting existing customers.
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline.
- Create Budgets, forecasts and financial plans for Service & Spares business
- Work with Suppliers to develop and support business opportunities
- Produce a monthly report that shares relevant information on new target opportunities, Market & Competitor information.
- Lead and work with sales team in the production of their annual Budget
- Work with the sales, tendering and finance teams and any other parts of the business to produce the required information.
- Assist in preparing an annual business plan.
- Work to create specific marketing campaigns, aimed at raising the brand awareness of the business.
Objectives & Measurement:
- Deliver the consolidated Annual Sales Plan.
- Reporting material reviewed and updated monthly
- Develop the Annual Growth plan in line with new forecast.
Person Specification - Qualifications:
- Business or Engineering Degree/HND or equivalent experience.
- Good standard of secondary education
Person Specification - Experience
- Experience working with strategic sales process and pipeline management - Ideally from the UPS industry.
- Good working knowledge with Microsoft office suite.
- Operating within a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Practical experience and theoretical knowledge of Electro-Mechanical applications.