|Location: Lancashire, England||Salary: £18000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Energy/Gas||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Taylor|
Business Development Executive
You will be introducing a range of energy cost reduction and sustainable energy products to large commercial energy consumers, in order to book meetings with high level executive contacts.
Ideally you will have some energy industry experience and a track record of working well in a team environment.
- Qualify prospects and generate leads
- To arrange initial and subsequent meetings for the sales team, promoting product offering
- To complete all relevant paperwork
- To ensure CRM is updated correctly
- To maximise the potential for appointments by making contact with the appropriate people in all events
- To ensure appointments are made of high quality and meet the standard required
- To consistently achieve monthly appointments, KPI's and annual sales targets