Behaviour Enforcement Engineer - Contract - Manchester with remote working opportunities
Do you want to stand for everything that is right in the Minecraft world? To fight off the cheats and counter unfair advantages?
If you do, then this is the role for you!
My client are looking for full-time expert developers to join us in creating behaviour enforcement systems at CubeCraft. In this high impact role, the products you create will be used directly by millions of players on the network. You will be ensuring fair play and thus increasing the quality of play for everyone the server.
- You will be working on both Java and Bedrock servers.
- Rapidly deliver tools and solutions to combat players using forbidden mods.
- Research common methods used by players to gain unfair advantages and calculate effective countermeasures.
- Analyse new bypassing methods used by players as they get out into the wild.
- Work in creating revolutionary technology to prevent players using modded clients.
- Continue to ensure the quality of play of normal players remains exceptional.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working with and developing cutting edge technology within the field.
- Dealing with the challenging demands of scale.
- Deep understanding of Minecraft behaviour.
- Deep understanding of Spigot and its internals.
- Strong grip of Java, git and maven.
- Ability to arrange and meet a set deadline.
- Ability to work within a team setting and adhere to set out guidelines.
- Experience or knowledge in Data Analytics.
- Experience or knowledge in Machine Learning.
- Previous experience in behavioural enforcement development.
- Previous contributions to prolific open source projects within the Minecraft or wider development community.
If you have the above skills and experience and are keen to learn more about this opportunity click apply now, alternately send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks.