Employment Solutions located in Bury is a contract focussed Recruitment Agency specialising in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technology sectors.
So… Why should you come and join our team?
As well as being the number one rated recruitment business on Trustpilot in our sector, and the fact that we have an excellent and loyal client base we strive to help our staff grow, whether they be in Sales, Admin, Accounts or Marketing.
We also have a hugely successful Structural Steel construction division (E.S. Steel) that undertakes steel erection contracts on nuclear and petrochemical sites across the country under ECIA/NAECI regulations.
Part of being a great company is making sure that our staff feel valued, so we make sure that we offer excellent remuneration packages, for this role this includes;
- A salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending upon experience
- Study support available for the right candidate
- Private Health Insurance
- Company pension contributions
- 4 x salary Death in Service Insurance
- Free parking provided
A role has arisen for an experienced and ambitious A.M.A. to support our Financial Controller in the day to day financial running of the business. You will also assist with several planned systems implementation projects.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will be,
Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts for review by the Financial Controller to include:
- Fixed Asset Register management, calculation and posting of depreciation and amortisation charges
- Calculating and posting Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Variance Analysis and commentary for monthly board packs
- Annual Budget & quarterly Forecast preparation for review by the Financial Controller
- Completion and submission of quarterly V.A.T. returns
- Production of flash reporting figures for both the Recruitment division and Steel division
- Cash flow forecasting, including assisting with new tender cash flow forecasting for Steel construction contracts
- Liaison with company auditors during on-site audit visit and subsequent requests for information
- Overview of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger & Credit control functions
- Assisting with the implementation of a replacement Pay & Bill system for the payroll/invoicing function
- Assisting with the implementation of replacement accounts software (currently Sage 50)
- Continuous improvement of all financial reporting, internal controls etc.
In terms of qualifications and experience, you should hold a minimum A.A.T. Level 4 qualification, but ideally ACCA/CIMA studier. You'll have top-notch I.T. skills, advanced Excel skills, be a great communicator and be able to meet tight deadlines. A minimum of two years within a similar role would be ideal.
To apply, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or hit apply now.