|Location: Middleton, Greater Manchester||Salary: £16.50 - £17.5 per hour + Company Pension|
|Sector: Construction / Mechanical & Electrical||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lewis Burke|
We are recruiting for an approved electrician to join a company who specialise in total control solutions from design to installation.
Growing from strength to strength since for 23 years has enabled them to branch out into a variety of sectors, from general construction to nuclear, power, utilities and more.
As an approved electrician you will be require to install and test distribution boards, SWA cable, trunking, conduit, tray work on client sites.
- Valid CCNSG
- 18th edition
- Qualified via City & Guilds, AM2 or Apprenticeship
- Inspection and testing - 2391 or 2394 & 2395
- Available to work at client premises at long distances at short notice.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- £16.50 PAYE
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days + statutory bank holidays
- SSP in line with Government guidelines
To apply for this position please contact Lewis Burke - Employment Solutions - 0161 8395353