Admin & Accounts Office Assistant
ES Steel is a trading division of Employment Solutions and specialises in building large steel structures on high risk and tightly controlled sites in the nuclear, petrochemical and oil & gas sectors. We are proud that as an organisation we are continually striving to do better and actively encourage and support our colleagues to do the same with their careers.
Here at ES Structural Steel, we have an exciting opportunity to join us in our Bury based office to support our Contracts Manager and wider team, co-ordinating the administration, payroll, and transactional accounts processes. You will be involved in a range of duties, including day to day maintenance of our CRM system Bullhorn, being the point of contact for projects support including raising of purchase orders and processing invoices, arranging and co-ordinating training for our contractors.
What you will be leading on
- Maintain, Fix, and update our excel sheets - this is a big part of the role therefore, intermediate to advanced excel is a must.
- Managing, tracking & booking training for contractors, such as Health & Safety, CSCS etc.
- Completing our weekly Payroll Input and answering any queries
- Taking care of the purchase ledger including raising all purchase orders from initial project costing documents and any variations that occur throughout the project, Matching delivery notes and purchase invoices to POs and validating all Plant & Equipment hire invoices.
- Maintain the CRM data system (Bullhorn)
- Co-ordinate administrative processes, ensuring that these are delivered accurately, on time and in line with our ISO management system.
- Off-hiring Plant & Equipment once this is no longer needed on site, or re-hiring if necessary
- Ensuring all weekly site documentation is submitted on time and correctly by the site managers (Timesheets, On-hire Plant Lists, Daywork sheets as well as any supporting documentation)
- Other adhoc duties as required
To be Successful
- Reliable - we work in a small team and reliability is key
- Experience within an office environment is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to work as a part of a team
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office packages including intermediate excel.
- Process driven, strong organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible for the needs of the business
- Experience within the construction industry
- Advanced Excel
- Sage experience
£27,000 a year - dependant on experience
28 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
Role specific training as required
Private Health Insurance
Employer pension contributions
4 x salary Death in Service insurance