Getting cold feet?
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced AC engineer to join the service & maintenance of a rapidly expanding engineering company.
Servicing clients across the UK you will be overseeing the service & maintenance in the M4 Corridor.
As a qualified Air Conditioning Service Engineer, you will be required to:
Respond to service calls in your given region; testing, servicing & repairing a wide variety of equipment through fault finding techniques.
Offering advice and technical support to customers when required & reporting back to the Technical Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ's level 2 & 3 or equivalent
- F Gas - Cat 1
- Installation, service & maintenance experience
- Working with a range of systems, split type units, VRV/VRF to water chillers
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary ranging from £34 - £36k
- 40 hours per week with overtime readily available
- Company vehicle & mobile phone/ tablet
- Paid from door to door
- Attendance bonuses for contracted hours (50p per hour)
To apply for the role please contact Lewis Burke - 0161 8395353 or send a CV - email@example.com