2nd Line Engineer - Greater Manchester - Permanent
Our Greater Manchester based IT infrastructure consultancy client is currently looking to recruit a 2nd Line Support Engineer.
You will maintain all IT Systems to a high standard ensuring operational availability and to respond effectively to all help-desk requests. Further Training provided!
- Resolve remote/on site problems with computer & network devices, CCTV systems & intruder systems
- Provide 2nd line support
- Troubleshooting complexed server/desktop issues
- Administration of MS 365
- Administration of MS technologies including Active Directory, Group Policy and Office applications.
- Support for Virtualization products including VMWare & Hyper-V
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Liaising with external parties where necessary
- Good communication with clients
- To learn & be knowledgeable in all our supported product range
- To perform various administrative duties
- Efficiently escalating support cases to 3rd line support where necessary
- On call duties (extra pay)
- Client focused
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows Server & MS Office
- Good knowledge of switches & routers
- Good understanding of MS 365
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Basic knowledge of CCTV, Intruder & Cloud PBX system (full training will be given)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintaining awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Working in a support role in a busy environment
- Experience of working in a 2st line role, for an MSP would be preferred.
- Full clean driving license
Salary / Hourly Rate: up to £28k (circa £11.97 per hour - PAYE)
Permanent following initial Temp period, click apply now.