1st Line Engineer - Manchester based - 6 months initially
Our Manchester based IT infrastructure consultancy client is currently looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Engineer for an initial 6 month contract (with strong potential of extension).
You will have an understanding and hands on experience of working with some of the below technologies;
- Windows 7/8/10
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Office 365 & Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- Virtualisation (VMWare / Hyper-V)
- SIP/VOIP Experience (Hosted / On-Premise)
- Wi-Fi Installations & Auditing
- Networking Experience
- MSP Experience
- Any experience with CCNA, Watchguard, Microsoft Certifications, Coding/Scripting Experience, Draytek Equipment would be a bonus.
You would be working as part of a team Monday - Friday / 9am -5pm
Hourly rate: £14.50 (Umbrella) / £11.00 PAYE
If you have the above skills and experience, click apply now.