1st /2nd Line Engineer - Daventry based - 6 months initially.
Our Daventry based IT infrastructure consultancy client is currently looking to recruit a 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer for an initial 6 month contract (with strong potential of extension).
You will maintain all IT Systems to a high standard ensuring operational availability and to respond effectively to all help-desk requests.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages.
- To be responsible for an area of technical expertise
- Install, assemble and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripheral such as printers, scanners and related hardware as required for new installation and office reconfiguration
- Act as a technical resource to assist the business users
- Make hardware and software acquisition recommendations
- Maintain current knowledge of hardware, software and network technologies
Ideally you will have the knowledge and experience in working with:
- Active Directory (AD Manager Plus)
- Windows 10 & Office 2016 and above
- Both Mac and Windows devices experience
- Office 365
- Network Patching
- Wireless Technology - Mobile devices
- Zebra printers
- AMT handheld devices
- Warehouse Management system
- Manage Engine Service Desk or anything similar
- ITIL Foundation minimum
Hourly rate: £14.50 (Umbrella) / £11.00 PAYE
If you have the above skills and experience, click apply now.