1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Do you have strong IT skills? Maybe strong 1st Line IT support experience? We would love to hear from you!
Our client is an IT consultancy that are supporting some large Retail companies with their Customer Service, IT & Software needs.
- Providing customer focused 2nd Line Service Desk support for hardware and software issues.
- Prioritising incidents based on their business impact.
- Assessing the complexity of incidents and following escalation processes where required.
- Ensuring all calls are accurately logged into the Service Desk system.
- Proactively identifying potential or future issues at client sites.
You will have:
- Proven experience working in a 2nd Line Support position for an MSP.
- Experience with Windows OS, Windows Server OS and server features (AD, GPO, DNS, RDS etc)
- Proven Experience with Microsoft 365 & Azure.
- Experience with networks, routers, switches & Wi-Fi. Draytek and Ubiquiti would be advantageous.
- Experience working with cloud PBX's.
The role will mainly be office-based, working as part of the help desk team, however there will be a requirement to attend site on some occasions so a full UK driving licence is required.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Annual Salary £24,000.00