|Location: London, England||Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Sector: IT||Type: Contract|
|Contact: John Stead|
.Net Web Forms Developer - London - 6 Months
My London based software client is currently looking to recruit a .Net Web Forms Developer for an initial 6 month contract.
- At least 5 years varied .NET Web Forms development experience
- Sound experience with ASP.NET/C#.NET, including ASP. NET MVC
- Ability to understand requirements and conceive good business solutions
- Building and consuming Web Services (SOAP, WebAPI, RESTful)
- Strong SQL including stored procedures, triggers, indexing, optimisation and troubleshooting
Proven track record across varied application domains:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and design skills and competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software.
- Experience of build processes and technologies including CI/CD
- Knowledge of Scalable Web architecture and Distributed systems
- Complete end-end SDLC experience
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall projects
- Experience working with TDD
- Experience working with User Centric Workflow Systems
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer) and an interest and understanding of optimising the user experience
- Passionate about building high-quality systems
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions to deliver good quality software efficiently
If you like the look of this role and have the above skills, click apply now!