|Location: Bury||Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Internal||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Dorey|
We currently have an exciting position to work with a Group of Businesses established in their field, to develop their Brand and Digital Marketing presence!
The Group boasts a business with a fantastic track record across the UK's Steel Installation industry, and one of the North West's leading Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment businesses, we are looking for a Marketing Professional with Energy, Enthusiasm and X-factor to really propel us into the next phase of Growth.
Since 2001 Employment Solutions has been dedicated to delivering high-quality recruitment services to clients engaged in the Engineering, and Manufacturing sectors. Driven by a core set of values our USP has been the belief that providing a quality recruitment process to our clients and always doing the right thing for our candidates is the best way to build trust and longevity.
ES Steel are a Steel Installation business based in Bury in the North West of England. We pride ourselves on all aspects of our Steel Installation and Project Management, no matter what the size of the project, communicating every aspect of the work at every stage of the process.
In order to take the Group to that next level, we are seeking an Interim Marketing Manager who can really make our expertise and vision come to life through the medium of digital marketing. Reporting directly into the Managing Director, this is a role for someone able to really get to grips with what the business is currently achieving and, ultimately, what it is capable of.
- Enhance the Group brand through digital marketing content.
- Work with, and coordinate both internal and external stakeholders, to ensure the content and design of digital brochures represents the individual businesses and Group's vision.
- Develop a suite of branding letters to represent the three entities.
- Produce Power Point Presentations to accurately demonstrate the Group's capability across the businesses.
- Compose presentations that are focussed on a variety of customer profiles, such as Managing Directors, HR Business Partners, Heads of Departments and Commercial Managers.
- Design and implement a new reporting system to show the Return on Investment achieved through the marketing function to the business.
Skills & Experience
You will have a proven track record in developing a businesses reputation through a range of digital marketing strategies, including brochures, direct communication and presentation.
You will have the ability to create and present reports on the Return of Investment developed through the marketing department.
You will have worked with external suppliers, being able to direct and coordinate the relevant parties as necessary.
What's in it for you?
In return you'll receive a salary of between £50k-£60k (prorated), 28 days holidays (+ bank holidays) (also prorated) and a range of other perks. There will be hybrid working available (minimum 2 days in the office) and you have the option of working part time if it suits your personal circumstances (3-5 days per week).
So if this role sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, get in touch today with Mark Dorey on Mark.Dorey@emp-sol.com, or call on 07909 906 061.